A Mile or More For AMMF!
This Summer, we would like you to complete A Mile or More For AMMF!
The challenge is simple, walk, run, jog, swim, cycle or even hop a mile or more to raise vital funds and awareness for cholangiocarcinoma.
As restrictions are eased and we can explore the outside again, why not take advantage and support AMMF!
At an average walking pace, a mile takes approx. 20 minutes to complete and we are all aware of the benefits of exercise for both our physical and mental well-being. So, however you complete your mile or more, you’ll not only be doing yourself some good, you’ll also be making a difference to those affected by cholangiocarcinoma.
So, let’s get Summer off to a flying start and get ready for your challenge!
- Set your own challenge or goal – whether at the park, pool or even around the shops!
- Or sign up to a planned outdoor event and get training!
- Set up a fundraising page on JustGiving or donate to AMMF’s dedicated challenge page
- Get friends and family to sponsor you. Remember to share your challenge on social media
- Challenge work colleagues, friends and family to complete take part too!
- Complete your challenge by Tuesday 31st August 2021
- Have fun!
Whether your challenge is to help raise awareness, in memory or inspired by a loved one, let us know by using the hashtag #AMMF on your social media.
Don’t forget to order your AMMF clothing!
Make sure to let everyone know who you’re raising awareness and funds for when you are completing your mile or more, by ordering from our selection of t-shirts, running vests and sportswear!