Cholangiocarcinoma Awareness Month
During February each year, AMMF redoubles its efforts to raise the awareness of cholangiocarcinoma throughout the UK.
This February, we’re asking our supporters to join with us to raise awareness and fundraise. These are ways to get involved:
- Follow us on AMMF’s social media sites, Facebook and Twitter, and look out for
- Daily Facctoids – snippets of cholangiocarcinoma facts and stats.
- ‘Our CC Family’ stories and photos
- Take part in the “Say it” awareness raising campaign.
For more details and the downloadable ‘Say it” sheet, click here
- Donate now via AMMF’s Awareness Month Campaign Justgiving page
- And just for fun, there’s AMMF’s new photo competition:
“Animals for AMMF – Your Pets in Purple”! To find out more, click here