Welcome to AMMF, the UK’s only cholangiocarcinoma charity
Working throughout the UK, collaborating throughout the world
AMMF’s main objectives are:
- to raise the awareness of cholangiocarcinoma
- to provide information to those who need it
- to encourage and support specialised research into the causes, methods of earlier diagnosis and effective treatments for this disease
All information on AMMF’s website is for guidance only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. Always check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. AMMF is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site.
The ‘Cholangiocarcinoma’ section of AMMF’s website provides in one, readily accessible place, as much information on this disease as possible, including an overview of what cholangiocarcinoma is, what its symptoms are, how it is diagnosed and what treatment options there are (treatment options listed will be those available within the UK).
(Cholangiocarcinoma is pronounced
AMMF is the UK’s only cholangiocarcinoma charity, dedicated to tackling this devastating cancer on all fronts: providing information and support, campaigning to raise awareness, and encouraging and supporting research.
We greatly value our supporters, individual and corporate – their help is vital in enabling us to continue with our work. In this section you’ll find information about events to take part in plus ideas on how to start fundraising and, if you need to contact us, we’re always happy to help. Whatever your challenge is, we’ll be with you every step of the way!
- AMMF joins European Reference Network (Rare-Liver)
- Professor Narong’s fight against cholangiocarcinoma hits the headlines
- New insights to the mechanisms driving cholangiocarcinoma
- AMMF’s Conference 2017 – Presentations
- The BILCAP study results …
- BILCAP results show chemo improves survival
- AMMF’s Cholangiocarcinoma Conference 2017
- AMMF CEO interviewed by Pan European Networks journal …
- AMMF’s brochure – updated …