Cholangiocarcinoma Awareness Month
Throughout February each year, AMMF redoubles its efforts to raise the awareness of cholangiocarcinoma (CC) throughout the UK.
During February 2018, let’s work together to raise awareness and fundraise. These are ways you can get involved:
- Join us on AMMF’s social media sites, Facebook and Twitter
- Follow the daily Facctoids and other features on AMMF’s Facebook page
- Take part in the “Say it, Share it, Send it!” campaign
The “Say it, Share it, Send it!” campaign
Throughout February 2018, AMMF is once again asking its supporters to raise awareness by taking part in the simple “Say it, Share it, Send it!” campaign with their friends, family and colleagues – by asking them to pronounce ‘cholangiocarcinoma’, sharing the symptoms and facts, and then sending us your great photos of the willing participants.
Follow these simple instruction to take part in the “Say it..!” awareness raising campaign:
- Download a copy of our, “Say it, Share it, Send it!” awareness raising sheet. It prints to one side of an A4 sheet). Fold in half at the dotted line.
- Show a friend the “Cholangiocarcinoma” side and ask them to say the word. Help them out if they have trouble!
- Share the information on the back, so they know what cholangiocarcinoma is.
- Take a photo of them with the sheet, or get someone to take a photo of you both.
- Post the photo on AMMF’s Facebook page, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you’re really adventurous, you could video them saying ‘cholangiocarcinoma’ and send that to us!)
- Ask them to keep the sheet and try this out on their friends.
- Download more copies – and repeat …
- To download the ‘Say it, Share it, Send it!’ campaign sheet, click here.