Our CCA Family – Your Story
This area of AMMF’s website is dedicated to you, Our CCA Family. Patient, family member, friend, fundraiser, supporter – it’s for everyone whose life has been touched by cholangiocarcinoma in any way to share a photo and story.
Click on any of the photos shown to see the individual stories. Those showing the envelope symbol are happy to be contacted by email or phone. (Please note, no individual contact details appear here. For privacy and security all contact will be through AMMF in the first instance.)
There are two options available for Our CCA Family – Your Story:
Option 1: One photograph of your choice, opening to an individual page showing the photograph and your text to a maximum of 50 words.
Option 2: One main photograph of your choice, opening to an individual page showing the main photograph, your text to a maximum of 500 words and an optional further 3 or 4 photographs of your choice.
When you have decided which option you would like to take, simply follow the instructions below and we will do the rest:
1. To have your story and photo/s uploaded to Our CCA Family’s photo board, click here to open up an email to use*.
2. When the email has opened, put:
‘Our CCA Family Entry Option 1’ in the subject line, and type the text you would like to share in the body of the email, max 50 words.
‘Our CCA Family Entry Option 2’ in the subject line, and type the text you would like to share in the body of the email, max 500 words.
3. Attach your photo/s:
‘Our CCA Family Entry Option 1’ – one photo of your choice, max size: 5mb
‘Our CCA Family Entry Option 2’ – one main photo of your choice, plus up to 4 further optional photos, max size of each 5mb (Please note: If the total size of the images you are sending is more than 15mb, it is advisable to send on separate emails)
4. Remember to give the name and age (age is optional) of the person in the main photograph. You can send a group shot, but let us know which name/s you want mentioned.
5. If you are prepared for contact with others by phone or email, just let us know and we will add the envelope symbol to your main image. (Please note, your contact details will not appear on the website, all contact will be through AMMF in the first instance.)
6. Please add your name at the end of the email, so we know who is making the entry, and who to contact when it is online.
7. When you have finished your email, click the send button in the usual way.
Photos will be assessed and re-sized if necessary before being uploaded to the photo board. When your entry is online, we will email you with a link so you can view it.
*If you are having trouble accessing this email link, please email your photo/s and story directly to: email@example.com
Thank you for sharing your story with Our CCA Family.