Treatment options for cholangiocarcinoma

Discussion Forum Discussion Forum Clinical Trials and Treatments Treatment options for cholangiocarcinoma

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Julie_ammf 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Helen_ammf

Treatment options for cholangiocarcinoma, currently available in the UK, including surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy, are described on AMMF’s website.

To see the treatment options for cholangiocarcinoma, go to: https://ammf.org.uk/treatment-options-2/

Please note it is not appropriate for AMMF to give medical advice or recommendations, and all details provided are for information purposes only.

arkun
    Participant

for inoperable cholangiocarcinoma the combination of Gemcitabine (Gemzar®) and Cisplatin is a standart? how doses are modified ? any experience chemo

lilae
    Participant

Hi Arkun, my brother has been diagnosed with CC and is in Hospital in Turkey and currently undergoing treatment there. Will it be possible if you can send me your email so we can make contact and share treatment plans for our loved ones and talk about it. My email is: elviralil@hotmail.com
    Thanks

Julie_ammf

Welcome to the forum Lilae.

All of us at AMMF send our very best wishes to your brother as he continues his treatment.

We hope Arkun gets in touch with you, as it always useful to share experiences with others.

With kind regards
    Julie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.