Memory loss

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

EnyarGur
    Participant

Hi,

My mum was diagnosed with Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma over xmas and as it’s so far advanced there’s no treatment options. She’s now at home with palliative care.

I’ve read that loss of appetite is common and we are seeing that now. She wants to eat but food just makes her nauseous and she’s running of ideas here. She has prescription Fortisip but can’t stand then. Any ideas?

Also, I’m just wondering if memory loss is something seen in other patients because her short term memory is shocking and getting worse. She’s constantly repeating conversations and saying she’s forgetting loads of things she’s said.

Thanks in advance

C.

M

Dear C,

Thank you for posting to AMMF’s discussion forum, although we are all sorry to learn that your mother has been diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma.

We hope others will come in and share their experiences with you. And please post again if there’s anything else you think we can help you with.

Kindest regards

Michaela

Please note it is not appropriate for AMMF to give medical advice or recommendations, and all details provided are for information purposes only.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.