Angela Martinez

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jclchung 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amanda
    Participant

Last week an amazing lady finally laid her head to rest after a long time living with the constant effects of Cholangiocarcinoma.
    I had the immense pleasure of meeting her in May at the AMMF information day in London & we became fast cyber buddies from that day forward.
    Yesterday she was laid to rest.
    I will miss you my lovely friend.
    All my love to Family & Friends.
    Xx Amanda

Helen_ammf

Thank you for this lovely tribute to Angela, Amanda.

Angela was indeed truly amazing, an indomitable spirit despite all that cholangiocarcinoma sent her way and, without doubt, a true warrior for the cause – she never missed a chance to raise awareness, or to spread the word about AMMF, even in the last few weeks of her life requesting more of our leaflets to give to the nurses.

Angela’s loss will be immense to her lovely family – husband Juan, daughter Antonia and the light of her life, her little granddaughter Amelia.

I’m glad you both got to meet last May, but very sad for you now, Amanda, that you have lost your lovely cyber buddy …

Helen xx

jclchung
    Participant

Such sad news. I also had the pleasure of meeting Angela in May and hugged her before parting company. She came down from Scotland and knew that it would take her a couple of days to recover. Yet she was still going about things as you do. I wish all her family the very best

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.