Query about my Dad

Discussion Forum Discussion Forum My CCA Story Query about my Dad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rhod6
    Participant

My dad 72 was diagnosed with this disease October 2019, 2 weeks ago we was told it had spread to his left lung and stomach, And he was also told no more scans and he would be passed onto the palliative care team. He has bad nausea and back ache, with a loss of appetite. Can someone be honest with me and tell me how this will progress and what to expect in the last few months he has left. thanks

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by M.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by M.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by alex.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by alex.

M

Welcome to the AMMF Forum rhod6.

All of us at AMMF are very sorry to read about your father’s diagnosis and can empathise with how you must be feeling at this very difficult time.

I am sure other forum users will come in to comment and share their vast experiences with you.

We also have a section on our website that lists other organisations that could also give you support. They are UK and web-based organisations who help with resources for patients, families and caregivers that may be helpful in your situation https://ammf.org.uk/helpful-links/

Kindest regards

Michaela

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by M.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by M.

Please note it is not appropriate for AMMF to give medical advice or recommendations, and all details provided are for information purposes only.

aprillr44
    Participant

HORRIBLE  Horrible cancer 😔 😡. My amazing, super and much loved grandad died from this💙.

Let’s hope a cure is found soon🙏

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by aprillr44.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by aprillr44.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.