Cholangiocarcinoma Awareness Month
The ‘Say it’ campaign
Throughout February 2022, AMMF is asking its supporters to raise awareness by joining in the simple “Say it” campaign with their friends, family and colleagues – by asking them to pronounce ‘cholangiocarcinoma’, sharing the symptoms and facts, and then sending us photos of the willing participants.
Follow these simple instructions to take part in the ‘Say it’ awareness raising campaign:
- Download a copy of our, ‘Say it’ awareness raising sheet. It prints to one side of an A4 sheet). Fold in half at the dotted line.
- Show a friend the ‘Cholangiocarcinoma’ side and ask them to say the word. Help them out if they have trouble!
- Share the information on the back, so they know what cholangiocarcinoma is.
- Take a photo of them with the ‘Say it’ sheet, or get someone to take a photo of you both.
- Post the photo on AMMF’s Facebook, or tag us on Twitter or Instagram using @CharityAMMF, or email email@example.com (If you’re really adventurous, you could video them saying ‘cholangiocarcinoma’ and send that to us!)
- Ask them to keep the sheet and try this out on their friends.
- Download more copies – and repeat …
- To download the ‘Say it’ campaign sheet, click here.
Return to previous page