Amble for AMMF 2017
The 2017 Amble for AMMF will take place on Sunday, 3rd September, and we invite all AMMF’s supporters to join with us in this event!
How it works:
Amble any distance, anywhere. You can join in wherever you are in the UK or in the world; amble on your own, with the dog, in a group, in the park, in the country, down in the valleys or up in the hills – anything ‘ambley’ goes!
Please remember wherever you decide to amble, stay safe and keep it legal! For more information, click here
No need to register, but we suggest a minimum donation of £10.00 per adult to help us beat cholangiocarcinoma sooner (and you could always get sponsorship, too!).
What to do:
- 1. Plan your Amble:
- Decide the place and time, then let friends and family know what you will be doing, when and why. You may even get some company!
- 2. Donate a minimum of £10 per adult:
- • online at the Amble for AMMF Justgiving page
- • offline using a sponsorship form – click here for a form
- • or text AMBL17 to 70070
- 3. Visit AMMF’s online shop for t-shirts, wristbands, lapel pins and balloons.
Now you’re ready to Amble for AMMF!
And, once you’ve completed your amble, please remember to send us your Amble photos, we would love to see them and share them.*
We hope that as many of our supporters as possible will take up the challenge and Amble for AMMF on 3rd September.
*By sharing your photos with us you agree that AMMF may use them on the charity’s social media sites or website.