The “Say it, Share it, Send it!” campaign
Follow these simple instruction to take part in the ‘Say it, Share it, Send it!’ awareness raising campaign:
- Download a copy of our, ‘Say it, Share it, Send it!’ awareness raising sheet. (It prints to one side of an A4 sheet). Fold in half at the dotted line.
- Show a friend the “Cholangiocarcinoma” side and ask them to say the word. Help them out if they have trouble!
- Share the information on the back, so they know what cholangiocarcinoma is.
- Take a photo of them with the sheet, or get someone to take a photo of you both.
- Post the photo on AMMF’s Facebook page, or email to email@example.com (If you’re really adventurous, you could video them saying ‘cholangiocarcinoma’ and send that to us!)
- Ask them to keep the sheet and try this out on their friends.
- Download more copies – and repeat …
- To download the ‘Say it, Share it, Send it!’ campaign sheet, click here.
Taking part in the “Say it …” awareness raising campaign