Amble for AMMF launches!
AMMF is delighted to announce the launch of its very first annual fundraising event – Amble for AMMF.
On the first Sunday in September each year, we hope to bring together the AMMF family and supporters to raise funds and awareness for AMMF and cholangiocarcinoma.
Our first Amble will take place on Sunday, 4th September 2016, and we invite all AMMF’s supporters to join with us in this event.
How it works:
Amble any distance, anywhere. You can join in wherever you are in the UK or in the world; amble on your own, with the dog, in a group, in the park, in the country, down in the valleys or up in the hills – anything ‘ambley’ goes! Registration to enter is free, all we ask is that each adult makes a donation of £10 – to help us beat cholangiocarcinoma sooner …
What to do:
- 1. Plan your amble:
- Decide the place and time, then let friends and family know what you will be doing, when and why. You may even get some company!
- 2. Register to Amble:
- To register for free, click here
- 3. Donate £10 per adult:
- • online at the Amble for AMMF Justgiving page
- • offline using a sponsorship form – click here for a form
- • or text AMBL16 £10 to 70070
- 4. Visit AMMF’s online shop for t-shirts, wristbands, lapel pins and balloons.
Now you’re ready to Amble for AMMF!
We hope that as many of our supporters as possible will take up the Amble challenge and join with us on 4th September. For full details, please visit the Amble for AMMF web page: http://ammf.org.uk/amble-for-ammf/